Inspired by a post by fellow blogger Renee of LaughUpMySleeve.com, I am taking inventory of my crap. I have so much crap!
- Crap in boxes that I’ve been dragging around with me from apartment to apartment.
- Non-sentimental crap.
- Clothing crap. Jeans that I can’t get halfway up my leg. Tank tops from the 90’s. Stacy and Clinton… HELP ME.
- Art supply crap that I haven’t used in three years.
- Crap from when I tried to be a YouTuber
- Childhood crap that my parents convinced me I should save for when I get a house (OMG ME IN A HOUSE? It would just be a bigger place for me to put MORE crap)!
- School crap – notes and textbooks I haven’t touched in a decade
- Decorative crap on shelves
- Crap in boxes that I can’t even identify.
I would really like to use the extra rooms in my apartment for what I intended to use them for – an art and music studio, a study space, and a spare bedroom.
Time to get rid of some crap!!!!
I’ll do a before & after photo, so check back. Check out Renee’s posts on minimalism to see what she is doing with her crap!